About

Saturday 28 January 2012

Project 52 - Week 4 - Self-Portrait


Some of my favourite regular blog reads are those where the author shows copious photos of themselves and their kids, really letting me see a glimpse of their lives.  As much as I enjoy and appreciate their candour, I do not feel able to go that far myself but rather prefer to hide under some anonymity.  Which explains this photo! I didn't want to skip a week so early on in the Project 52 challenge but nor did I want to publish a picture of my wizened self so I've compromised by hiding behind this lovely glass of chilled pinot grigio.  Damn, now you might recognise me down the pub!

2 comments:

  1. A glass of wine! I thought you were a glass artist and you were blowing a glass piece - too funny. I love the magnifying effect in the glass. Cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat photo! I couldn't figure it out until I clicked on your link. :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...