About

Thursday 22 December 2011

Phoebe - Rowan Kids

 
 

This is sweet little cardie is Phoebe from Rowan Kids.  I took these photos of my little girl modeling it on the beach during our holiday in Mauritius.  She was very tolerant as it was much too hot to be wearing anything more than a cossie!

It's made using Rowan Calmer, a cotton and polyester mix.  It seems a little small so I am hoping it has some stretch to it and will still be wearable next summer (cardies definitely needed during an English summer!). 

The pink buttons come from my stash which is a random collection of old buttons taken off clothing, those spares that come attached in packets on bought clothing and various thrifted finds. 

My Ravelry notes are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...